Thank you for choosing Brax Property Management!
We love pets at Brax Property Management! While most of our properties will allow pets, there might be a select few that do not. We will specify with each individual property if they allow pets or not, a decision which is made entirely by the property owner. If pets are not allowed, please respect the property owner's request! A monthly charge of $30 per pet will be due at the same time as rent. A non-refundable pet fee of $350 per pet, will be charged at lease signing. Pet restrictions do not apply to seeing eye dogs, service animals etc.
PLEASE NOTE VERY IMPORTANT: Dogs must not be of Pit Bull or Rottweiler breed or have a mix of either breed. Our insurance policy does not allow dogs of a vicious breed in our properties. If found in one of our properties then the tenants could face immediate eviction.
Rent is due on the first of every month unless other arrangements have been made. Please make all checks payable to Brax Property Management. Late fees will apply after the third day. Please refer to your lease for more details.
Payments can be made using any of the following options:
1) You can drop your payment off at our Brax Property Management office which is located off of the corner of Fremont and Erie. You can leave your payment with the receptionist at the front desk and they will provide you with a receipt We also have a drop box on the left side of the door. We are located at:
3130 S Fremont Ave
Springfield, Mo 65804
2) You can mail in your payment to our physical address above (do not mail cash; we no longer accept cash).
3) You can pay with check, certified check, money order, or credit/debit card (for convenience fee).
4) Payments are late after the third of each month! After the 3rd of each month, we will issue a $25 late fee. Each additional day after that is $10 per day.
5) You can now make your rent payments, and submit maintenance requests online through your tenant portal!!
6) If you have a maintenance request, please call the maintenance line at (417) 553-4134 and we will get it taken care of for you.
If lawn care is not included in your lease agreement, we can recommend someone for you. You will be responsible for coming to an agreement with the owner of the lawn care service for price, etc. Owners are not responsible for lawn care unless stated otherwise.
Equal Housing Opportunity
Brax Property Management does not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, and national origin.